Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

98 Amigo Hard Top

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 06:56 PM

Hi,
I have a 1998 Amigo, unfortunately I only have a soft top for it. I have to park places where this can be a security risk. Does anyone know of a good way to get a decent hardtop for this model year? Will the top from any 98-02 fit it?

Thanks,
Jay

Old 04-19-2007, 02:40 AM

Jay,

Yes the hard tops will fit. If you go to a salvage yard make sure to get all the bolts and hardware with it and you will also need the rear window and mounting brackets. Take alook at www.planetisuzu.com there is a how to on making a security cover for the cargo area. I will be doing 2 this weekend for both of my 99 amigos. I will be using 5/8 inch plywood instead of the 3/4 inch that the person used on his. It is wedged in between the backseat,rollbar, and rear door. The only way to move the cover is to open the rear door, so if somebody unzips your rear windows they can't move the cargo cover. Both of my amigos have hard tops, but I am still going to make this so that my cargo area is covered and I can leave stuff back there. If you get creative, you can mount a flashlight, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit underneath the cover. I am in CA, where are you?

Scott

1999 amigo v6

1999 amigo 4 cyl.

1943 Dodge WC-52 (ww2 military)

Old 11-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Banned

When it comes to successful watch making brands Graham London has an indisputable reputation as one of the most ambitious and innovative brands in the watch manufacturing industry with timepieces released to set new standards and to propose new techniques meant to take further the tradition of haute horology. The technological advancements of this brand have make of it one of the most esteemed brands on the market and its continuous dedication and effort to reach even higher standards can only be worthy of our respect. Inspired by Formula One circuits by racing cars speed and competition the new timepiece proposed by Graham London goes by the name of Graham Silverstone Trackmaster Year One Watch and it represents a tribute to the Formula One Championship. Brands have always been interested in sport competitions from diving to racing so the partnership between BrawnGP and Graham-London came really naturally for both fans and representatives from the two companies. Recreating the engineering techniques of a car paul picot watch the mechanism of this new watch is highly progressive and follows the highest standards of watch manufacturing. The new Graham Silverstone Trackmaster Year One Watch is definitely more than a timekeeping instrument as it is constructed by following the most rigorous technical standards in engineering. The case of this watch measures 47 mm in diameter and it is crafted from a common material in watch manufacturing stainless steel. For a more attractive design replica ferragamo f-80 watches the stainless steel case is associated with a bezel made of ceramic that is inscribed with a tachymeter scale. This watch is appealing in its nature as it was constructed based on a disk taken from the engine of a racing car which makes the watch even more authentic to the racing lovers worldwide.The dial is quite simple and extremely legible with all the functions displayed neatly. The new Graham Silverstone Trackmaster Year One Watch's dial is available in two versions one featuring black carbon material combined with white for the sub-dial of the chronograph while the other features a white dial combined with red for the sub-dial of the chrono second. The dial presents the traditional functions of hour minute and second with the help of luminescent coated hands located in the center of the watch two sub-dials for the functions of the chronograph and also a date window located at 7 o'clock. The hour markers are Arabic numerals with 12 and 6 oversized. The movement on the new Graham Silverstone Trackmaster Year One Watch is extremely accurate and provides all the necessary functions that you can ask from a watch. The watch comes equipped with a rubber strap imitating the tires of a racing car and adorned with a yellow line. The strap ends with a folding clasp made of stainless steel that matches the material employed in the case construction.A watch born out of style and passion for racing this Graham Silverstone Trackmaster Year One Watch definitely offers its honest respect to the sport of racing and Formula One. Silverstone Trackmaster Year One Pictures Gallery