Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

93 Rodeo won’’t start has had lots of wor

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 08:20 AM

Hi everyone I''m Janie and my husband is Pete. A few years back I found this really cool rodeo and since I had always wanted one and it ran great we bought it! things were good for a couple of years then it started coming unglued!! We have replaced the radiator and fan, water pump, master cylinder, slave cylinder, tranny(it''s a 5-speed, 2-wd) as well as plugs, etc... some we did ourselves and some we farmed out but when it started leaking water and we couldn''t figure out from where we took it to our local mechanic. he replace the plenium gasket and all the o-rings and gaskets from there up. When we got it back it was off time and running really rough, blowing black smoke out the back so we bought a new timing belt,cleaned the plugs and reset the timing. Still ran bad so we put new wires in thinking maybe that would help and now it turns over trying to start but just won''t catch. the only code it''s throwing is for the O2 sensor that we know needs to be replaced but that never kept it from starting before?? We are completely stumped. Any Ideas? HELP!!!!! It''s been sitting in the driveway leaking money for 6 months!THXS! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]