Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-36/)
-   -   Original Owner '02 Isuzu Trooper LS-Great Deal (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-36/original-owner-02-isuzu-trooper-ls-great-deal-74132/)

'02 Gold Isuzu 01-07-2016 05:41 PM

Original Owner '02 Isuzu Trooper LS-Great Deal

Hi Everyone! I am new to the forums, but have known about them for years. I have an excellent Gold '02 Isuzu Trooper for sale. I bought the truck new and am the original owner. I have never taken this truck 4 wheeling. It was bought to get me on and off construction sites, and only driven in the snow (no plowing). It has an excellent interior and a good exterior. There are no major dings on the body, but a few spots of rust (small) forming. There are nearly no squeaks or rattles. I have always taken top notch care of this vehicle. I switched at 60k miles to full synthetic oil and have maintained that since. I have had this vehicle always professionally serviced and maintained, mostly at a certified Isuzu repair facility. The vehicle currently runs excellent.

It has a current PA inspection till May 2016. The only things
wrong are as follows: the ABS System shuts off, the 6-disk CD unit does not work, the Check Engine light is lit (has been for 8 years with no negative effect), and there is a exhaust leak in the pipe, which I will attempt to repair. Also, the rear window washer motor works, but fluid is not spraying out. The truck currently has 126,800 miles, mostly highway. It is residing in the Lackawanna County, PA area.

Some of the things I have recently had done to it include: a new battery, new front and rear shocks, new front and rear brakes, the front hubs repacked, a newer muffler and tail pipe, the tires are good, a new intake manifold gasket, new spark plugs, new rear pinion seal, new power steering line hoses. A new transmission was installed at around 70k miles. There is a newer serpentine belt. I have new spare heater hoses in the storage under seat. There is a new rear plate light and bracket installed.

I have also had all fluid changes and have had the truck maintained well with all receipts of maintenance and repairs available. I also have the actual 2002 shop manuals for the Trooper which I will include.

This is the LS version so it is equipped with the automatic transmission and the big sunroof options. I barely used the sunroof and it works fine. The 4 wheel drive full time and part time modes work perfect. I had actually paid to have the full time mode fixed at one point. A new actuator and computer was installed.

I planned to keep this vehicle longer as I love it, but due to financial and other reasons, cannot any longer. I feel the vehicle is worth at least around 4 thousand dollars. I would knock off some for repairs to exhaust, etc...and would be willing to sell the truck for $1500 as is, which I feel is a very fair price. This is only because I just at this time cannot keep it any more. This is a '02 Trooper that for it being now 14 years old, you would be hard pressed to find since it has always been taken well care of and never 4 wheeled. I am going to attempt to post some pictures on this site of the truck, so it can be viewed.

Thanks, Dan

UPDATE: If you click on my username to see my profile, you can view pictures of the truck there. Thanks

'02 Gold Isuzu 01-16-2016 02:16 PM

As of 1-16-2016, my '02 Isuzu Trooper has been sold. Thanks Everyone