Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-36/)
-   -   ISUZU SUN 4X4 Offroad 4" IFS Drop Lift (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-36/isuzu-sun-4x4-offroad-4%22-ifs-drop-lift-1370/)

DK420KDH 10-02-2007 06:22 PM

I thought I would give this a try(first time on here)but I'm currently selling a lift kit that I purchased out of Thailand. It's the Isuzu SUN 4X4 Offroad 4" IFS Drop Lift (1997-Older)that is not available in the US; the same one that was posted onplanetisuzu.com a while back. Here's the link: http://www.planetisuzoo.com/articles...4&Isuzu_IF S_Lift

I'm currently selling it for $800. I spent over two years trying to find someone who would be willing to order it and ship it here and ended up paying $2K just to get it here to the US but was misinformed about what year of Isuzu it can be installed on. It will only work on late model (1997 - Older) Isuzu Trucks and/or SUV's and is the only other option to the Calmini, OEM or a body lift.

This lift is complete and I would consider a heavy-duty lift system and is truly one of a kind. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who would be, email me at bourne4ever_2000us@yahoo.com or contact me at 208.713.7880. I do have more pictures of this lift and the shipping document that it came with for validation.

[img]uploads/DK420KDH/637b_12.jpg[/img]

Dennis 11-03-2007 09:07 AM

Do you know exactly what vehicles it will fit on ?I don't know if this will work for me, but I am working to purchase a 4 X 4 project 1998 Amigo, that would need alot of money thrown at it, and I am just planning or should I say dreaming of a day when it will be whole and fun to off road with. Do you have a bottom line price your willing to part with the kit? What about the shipping? Let me know please.

Thanks,

Dennis

Keefbikes 11-03-2007 09:16 AM

Very cool[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]Edited by: Keefbikes

TonlRinla 11-15-2012 08:47 AM

Corum Admiral’s Cup Chronograph| The following generation of the Admiral’s Cup of watches is entirely dedicated to women’s of the new generation and the name of the piece is Corum Admiral’s Cup Chronograph 40 Diamonds. The exterior looks of the watch is specially created to increase the elegant look of the chronograph. The Admiral’s Cup Chronograph 40 Diamonds is keeping the legacy of the Admiral’s Cup history and on the side of the watch are inscribed the 12 sided case.The case of the watch is made from red gold for the expensive version but there is also a cheaper version of the watch made from stainless steel. For the 18 karats red gold version the watch cams with a crocodile imitation belt confectioned from leather and for the stainless steel version the belt is made from black rubber.The watch has appeared on the market because the modern women want to wear a sport watch but not a men’s watch. Corum has respond to this demand with the 40 millimeters Admiral’s Cup Chronograph 40 Diamonds but also creating a watch that will dominate the sport segment for women many yeas from now on. Following its predecessors the Admiral’s Cup Chronograph 40 Diamonds has a perfectly view of the main display and it cams with a separated indicator for seconds. The hour and minutes indicators are also made from red gold and the design of them leads any eyes to a very sporty impression. The seconds’ indicator is placed near the hour nine but the design of it is actually like a compass and the colors used for this aspect were red and white. Near the 3 o’clock hour we can find a calendar that was design like the one from the 80′s watches but somehow offers to the entire watch a much older aspect but not changing the idea of a sport watch. The point is to actually see the watch if you want to perfectly understand the idea of the creators and the simplicity that the designers confers. The wheel that is positioned on the left side of the watch can be operated in two ways. If you pull out the wheel the indicators will not stop from working like other watches but this operation can actually set the correct time but because the indicators are not stopping you will be able to set the watch near to the correct hour. With the bezel pull out on it we find to rings replica chopard watches replica chopard happy diamonds watches one is used to set the hour and minutes indicators and the other to set the correct date on the calendar. The moving parts contain more of the pieces that are made from titanium this mechanism is available even if the watch cams in the red gold version or in the stainless steel version. Actually the visible part of the watch is not charged with many indicators or big numbers and that leaves a very much space for the emblem of the Corum firm and the emblem of the Admiral’s Cup.Comparing a price between the two versions of the watch the red gold one and the stainless steel one you can only realize that the difference is pretty big. The red gold one is about 32000 euros and the stainless steel one is about 19000 euros.Both of the versions offer a resistance in diving up to 120 meters and the warranty is for 12 years for the gold model and 9 years for the steel one.If you will like to make the perfect gift for your wife or for your girlfriend a present that can be elegant and chic but in the same time she can wear it to go diving or skiing the Admiral’s Cup Chronograph 40 Diamonds is the perfect one. Pictures With Corum Admiral’s Cup Chronograph 40 Diamonds