Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-36/)
-   -   86, 89 & 01 Trooper Parts for sale (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-36/86-89-01-trooper-parts-sale-74795/)

Mr.Dunge 07-19-2018 11:48 AM

86, 89 & 01 Trooper Parts for sale

I have been a member of the planet isuzu site for many years and decided to come over to this site and give those here a chance at picking up some things they may need.

The title says it. 86 and 89 first gen troopers. 86 had a 2.3 and the 89 has a 2.6 that has all the emissions stuff and runs like a top however like so many other 1st gens the frame has the rust cancer. The 01 I dont have much left of however there is enough that I added it to the list of parts I have. I have attached a link to my photo bucket that has pictures of a ton of parts. brackets, doors, glass, interior, exterior, engine, trans, rear end, lens for the tail lights, corner lights, I have 1 driver side headlight assy in good shape for a 1st gen left and while lot of other things. If you dont see a picture dont be afraid to ask, I may have it but havent uploaded it to the photobucket yet. Thanks in advance everyone

oliverblaine's Library | Photobucket

88black5liter 12-12-2018 03:17 PM

On the 1989 with the 2.6, Im looking for the EGR piping if its still available and you are willing to sell? Please let me know, thanks.

86trooper2 04-16-2019 10:01 AM

86 2-door troop II PARTS needed

Hey i hope you still have parts for my troop II restore project. From the pics which were taken about a year ago, you still might have some interior/exterior parts

1. Front fender liners (left and right)
2. Front seat side plastic trims (driver and passenger)
3. Glove box lock, i dont need the cover, just the lock mechanism
4. Oem roof rack
5. Orange colored glow plug indicator light
6. Center console
7. Rear view mirror and side view mirrors
8. Interior headliner dome lights
9. Front door ashtray
10. A/C control panel and its sliding switches
11. Licence plate light
12. Driver and passenger sun visor

Let me stop here for now. Maybe more to come after o do a deeper inventory. Message a good price to be shipped to 90723.

cheers

les

Mr.Dunge 04-16-2019 10:08 AM

Parts

I dont have #s 2, 5 and 11. #4 I have two different styles. Some things like the fender liners are still on the old truck. Feel free to text me w more questions if you are still interested. 8048392531.

86trooper2 04-16-2019 05:26 PM

86 2door troopII parts

Thanks. So from the list except for those you mentuoned you dont have, let me know how much you’ll sell them for. Put them all in a box and send to Paramount 90723. Please please come up with a price that’s workable. Should it be reasonable and be within the amount my pocket still has, i may well add a few
more items.
For the roof rack, the shorter one that runs from the middle half of the roof all the way tonthe rear end looks cool to me.
I just remembered..... i need the left sliding window latch that locks the window in place when you slide it closed.

thanks in advance

Les

Mr.Dunge 04-16-2019 06:24 PM

Parts.

How about 250 for everything plus whatever shipping is. I will say shipping for all those things from Va to Cali isnt gonna be cheap. More b/c of the bulk of the boxes than the weight. I would est between about 50 and 90 bucks to ship it all based on previous experience

Mr.Dunge 04-16-2019 06:28 PM

Parts.

You have a 2 door? I suppose you do if you are asking for sliding window latch. Those are hard to find and at the moment I dont have one. I also have the roof rack w the cross members you said you wanted along w all hardware.

86trooper2 04-17-2019 06:21 AM

85 troopII PARTS

Yes its a 1985 2-door model. From your pics i see you got more parts for a 4-door version but most of the things on my list are interchangeable parts with a 4door.
I saw $250 and straight away i said ouch !! 😂. I hope we can push it further down. The shipping may be a little high only because of the pair of roof racks which have a considerable length. Will shipping it separately from the rest do me any good ? The others will fit into a
small box, just maybe costing much lower. You can put these items take the slowest means to get to CA... im
not in a hurry. Meaning if you can find any shipping thats cheaper, that’ll be great.
At the rear end as you open the two half- doors, there’s this carpet fastener (made of light tin metal , I think) that clips the carpet in place across the door section. I saw it in one of your pictures. I need that too. Tie it with the pair of roof racks when shipped.
Appreciate some snapshots before we finalize to make sure we’re clearly in the same page. I have an email address: les_manalac@ yahoo.com.

Hear from you.

Les

Mr.Dunge 04-18-2019 02:37 PM

Parts

Sorry for the delay, work has been busy. I felt 250 was a fair price given that the roof rack even used sells for 75 to 100 online, the center console in good shape and a.c. controls 50 each and 20 each for the mirrors. The cost for shipping for the fender well covers and roof rack is gonna be high no matter who I ship it through or how long it takes. The cubic feet rather than the weight is what determines cost more than anything. I suppose you tell me what you think a fair price is not including shipping would be for the items you want and we can go from there.

86trooper2 04-18-2019 03:57 PM

85 troop parts

Thanks. In summary, except for 2, 5 and 11, everything goes with the sale. Just add the tailgate trim that fastens the carpet across the door panel. Also the a/c slide switches has the bezel face with it ?? cos mine has lots of distortion and holes on it already.
Can we do $235 plus shipping ? How do i pay .... i can send via Paypal.

regards
Les
PS. Kindly send pic when theyre ready to be packed