Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/off-topic-9/)
-   -   Top 10 Valentine's Day Movies for 2013 (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/off-topic-9/top-10-valentines-day-movies-2013-a-39725/)

Rosaura1234 01-31-2013 07:03 AM

Top 10 Valentine's Day Movies for 2013

Valentine's Day 2013 is on the way. Don't have the cash to buy roses and visit that five-star restaurant on Valentine's Day? No fear, get some tasty takeout and rent a nice romantic movie. Here is the List of top 10 romantic films. I am sharing the best romantic movies you should watch in your valentine's holidays 2013. Enjoy yourselves!

Top 1 Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
This one is often a tearjerker all the way but it's also a gorgeous movie about finding love after loss and taking chances to find that love.

Top 2 Titanic (1997)
Titanic maybe the longest and classic love epic film that all of us worth watching a hundred times. If you're up for a longer movie, Titanic is a great pick. It's an epic romance that ends in disaster but shows that true love lasts forever.

Top 3 One Day (2011)
A life-long romantic tale that both women and men will be drawn to, One Day, starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess, will move even the most sceptical of hearts.

Top 4 Love Actually (2003)
"Love Actually" is a collection of stories about the many dynamics of love. The love stories of eight different couples dovetail in a story which clearly defines all the different forms of love and proves that love actually is all around.

Top 5 Bridesmaids (2011)
Avoid the cliches this year and take home Bridesmaids instead of a bunch of roses. This hilarious hit comedy shows a darker side to love and its effects on all those involved - but with a happy ending, of course.

Top 6 Valentine's Day (2010)
What can be better than seeing a movie about Valentine's Day? Despite that, this movie is quite interesting as well.

Top 7 Gone With the Wind (1939)
Scarlett O'Hara finds out that the man of her dreams has always been in her hands. Rhett Butler finds out that living a life of charm and grace is a lot more crucial than a woman who wants someone else.

Top 8 Once (2006)
Although listed as a musical by its producers, "Once" is pure movie romance in the story of a struggling musician and a single mother trying to make their way through the streets of Dublin. Watch it and find your pure love!

Top 9 Brokeback Mountain (2005)
Brokeback Mountain is one of the most tragic love stories of all time. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal generated serious heat in their roles as fans who because of time and culture, could not be together.

Top 10 It's Complicated (2009)
An amusing and indulgent story of marriage, divorce and everything in between, this Movie won't disappoint.

If you feel necessary, some tools are given here to better your festival entertainment: an free youtube downloader which helps you quickly download online Valentine's Day movies to your computer and a easy media converter which could help you burn your downloaded Valentine's Day movies to DVD discs so as to enable you watch movies on DVD players with your lover freely. This easy media converter can also function as a professional 3d video conversion software so that you are able to create 3D DVD with up to six modes (Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, and Side by Side) for watching.

leo86 04-01-2013 01:07 AM

I agree with Rosaura1234 Rosaura1234 . Thanks for share good information. lol

ash1990 05-03-2013 07:11 AM

The post is absolutely fantastic Movie ! Lots of great, thank you so much for the informative Valentinemovie collection share with us.Yes and i agree with your words that Don't have the cash to buy roses and visit that five-star restaurant on Valentine's Day? No fear, get some tasty takeout and rent a nice romantic movie.

Thomas Jacusy 05-26-2013 11:53 PM

You made the really nice post that it is really enhance my knowledge all about. I am happy to have it. Most of the films I have already watched but remaining of them, I would must watched them.

Please make suggestions and visit here in:
A wide range of Cheap Car Rentals available to suit any needs

"Five Star Car Rentals
www.fivestarcarrentals.com.au
40 French St Eagle Farm, Brisbane, (07) 5575 5400"