New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

hI

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Default hI

Hi i am new here ha i love my new Isuzu Trooper its a 94 and i got it for 200 all i had to fix it the flex plat. i am looking for lift kits for it so if u have any good web sites hit me up or need help

Old 09-17-2011, 12:08 AM

[B) YEARLY HOMEPAGE LINKS]
Yearly Homepage links on 15 PR webmaster directories ONLY $50
You have to contact http://www.netweblinks.info/contact.php for payment details. Once we receive your order, we will complete your order and send you report within 1- 2 days.

Hurry and submit your orders now!

Cheers!
[B) YEARLY HOMEPAGE LINKS]

Old 09-19-2011, 05:20 AM

Welcome back to China Import Formula. Today's tip is on the relationship between China and Australia. So people want to know, how big the relationship is. Well, China was the number one partner used to depend on Japan, but recently China over took. So right now, in 2009, there was 85000.1 billion dollar worth trip between the countries and it was only 15% less before. In these recent days, these trades are increasing in a higher rate. China needs the raw inputs such as steel, copper and coal which work as fuel for Australian factory and China will refine all these products and forms finished goods. Finishing good will typically cost 45 to 60 percent less than producing or manufacturing goods. Even the packing cost is less. In this way, China and Australia are interlinked to each other for in their business deal. Both are dependant to each other and the importing is must required.

Old 09-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Default this is it

p

Attached Thumbnails hI-flex-plat.jpg  
Old 09-25-2011, 03:06 PM

Hi everyone here. I am new in this forum.