General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Key Jam in Ignition

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 PM

My wheel isn''t locked and I can still drive it. The only probelm is that the key wont come out of the hole. It wont allow me to pull it out. It can go barely past the ACC, just enough to turn off. Need help!

Old 12-06-2008, 02:43 PM

same issue here, 1998 rodeo, key is stuck in ignition......... help us please!!!!

Old 12-06-2008, 10:12 PM

Hey there. Hi have a 2001 Rodeo that had the same problem. A friend at work repaired it. I believe what happend was a screw that holds the shift cable in place came out. This happend with about 60,000 miles on it. I found the screw in the floorboard. After the cable was put back in place everything was fine. Hope this helps.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:32 PM

Thanks Charlie

Old 12-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Banned

<li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class="last"> Environmentally friendly car crashes. What will they think of next?

Yesterday the Fox network announced that their show 24 is going green becoming the first carbon neutral television series.

According to the NT Times fake audemars piguet watches Fox hired a group of consultants to measure how much carbon-dioxide is released from the production of the television show and advise on ways to cut down on emissions.

The production team is now using B20 biodiesel fuel in trucks and generators and paying more for wind and solar power.

The article then goes on to explain that the spectacular car crashes are creating the biggest issues:

"Car crashes posed a bigger problem; even hybrid vehicles emitcarbon dioxide when blown up. To achieve true carbon neutrality thescripts would have to avoid shooting on location and staging chasescenes something likely to disappoint even the greenest viewers.

Sothe producers decided to settle for buying carbon offsets which intheory make up for emissions of carbon dioxide the main heat-trappinggas linked to global warming by paying other people to generate enough clean energy to compensate in this case wind-power plants in India. The producers said they boughtenough credits to offset 1 291 tons of carbon dioxide just over ahalf-seasons worth of emissions.

If weve needed a car chase weve had a car chase said Howard Gordon cheap certina watches executive producer of 24.Our obligation is first and foremost to the fans. If we have budgetcuts and need to save money jacob co replica watch then well have fewer car crashes.

Rupert Murdoch rado florence replica paypal spurred by a presentation by former Vice President Al Gore said last year that he intended to make News Corporation Foxs parent tudor glamour date-day lady replica watch carbon neutral by 2010 and the networks campaign theproducers say is part of that effort. Still the green fervor is aninteresting turn for a show known more for playing out terrorist themespioneered by the Bush administration and for graphic portrayals oftorture in prime time ..."

- Story via Defamer Hollywood and NY Times.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 AM

Hello members, My car switch system is not working. I'm also trying to remove switch cover and switch on without key but unable to find power wires. please let me know color combination of power wires.