General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

1992 space cab turn signal help needed

Old 12-17-2006, 02:26 PM

Hi everyone,I hope I am posting this in the right area. I just found this forum while searching for info.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

If anyone can help here is our problem.

My husband has a 1992 Isuzu space cab. (in great condition)

Yesterday the right turn signals stopped working. You can hear the signal working inside the cab, but there is no dash light inside showing it working nor do the flashers work in the front or back on the outside.

We bought a " Turn signal warning with lamp outage indicator" and he replaced it and the only thing that is differant is now the signal you hear inside the cab of the truck is slower, but still no lights inside or outside working.

Here is a pic. of what we replaced and it did not work : http://images.google.com/images?svnu...l=en&lr=&a mp;q=+turn+signal+warning+with+lamp+outage&btn G=Search

If anyone can please advice what the next step should be I would appreciate your help.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

I just want to make sure we check things in the order needed to fix the problem and not buy or replace something not needed.

I also would love to avoidscrewing around with the electrical system as much as possible.

My spouse is very mechanicly inclined, and fixes almost everything himself but when it comes to electrical stuff in cars, he would rather not go in blind and at least have an idea of what he needs to do.

Thank you for any help you may provide me [img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]