Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Exterior (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/exterior-29/)
-   -   bigger tires and wheels (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/exterior-29/bigger-tires-wheels-35497/)

99amigo4wd? 11-08-2009 05:14 PM

bigger tires and wheels

i am going to put 33/12.50/16 tires on my amigo with 16/10 rims....now read this next line before you write back and talk s$%t....i know they are not going to fit stock!!! i am going to modify the truck to make them fit and look gr8!!! i was just wondering has anyone else added bigger tires and wheels to your amigo?...if so write back...please let me know the specs, and if you had to do anything to make your size tire fit....thanks....jay i am going to put 33/12.50/16 tires on my amigo with 16/10 rims....now read this next line before you write back and talk s$%t....i know they are not going to fit stock!!! i am going to modify the truck to make them fit and look gr8!!! i was just wondering has anyone else added bigger tires and wheels to your amigo?...if so write back...please let me know the specs, and if you had to do anything to make your size tire fit....thanks....jay i am going to run 33's on my amigo....i know that they are not going to fit stock! im going to modify the truck to make them fit!...i was wondering is there anyone else that has upgraded their tire size?...what size? rims? lift?...tell me as much as possible....thank you....jay

wheily 11-08-2009 06:35 PM

i had 16x10 wheels with a 4 inch back spacing on my trooper stalk with 31x13 baja claws with no fitmint isues .well exseept they stuckout 4 inches lolim not sure if the amigo has the same clerances tho

99amigo4wd? 11-08-2009 09:18 PM

right now its got 30 inch tires with 4-5 inches of clearance to the fender well....got alot of room....plus i heard i can crank the front up 2-3 inches with the torsion bars!?....where did u get the rims and when i order them what do i say give me the biggest backspacing?...i dnt care bout them sticking out 3-4 inches

wheily 11-09-2009 05:59 PM

i got my wheels off graigslist so i lucked out on the back spacing as for the torsion bars you can crank them up another 2.5 to 3. inches or reclock the torsion keys .yes when you order them you just tell them what spacing you need

mexVella73 12-04-2009 03:18 AM

bigger tires and wheels

I have found the deal of the century on some wheels and tires for my truck. They are oem 20s and in great shape. The only problem is that i need to have them shipped to me if i buy them. How do you guys suggest shipping something over 1000 miles? This deal will not be such a deal if I have to pay an assload to get them here. Thanks for the help.

kevinyoung03 12-30-2009 09:29 AM

I can not prefer this if still it provides good wheel base to it.

TonlRinla 11-20-2012 05:38 AM

Video Street Art the Ephmeral Rebellion Trailer|
Wooster Collective tips the new documentary Street Art the Ephmeral Rebellion today. While the short sneak peak doesnt too much reveal a firm story line tag heuer watches seiko diver replica watch graham trackmaster replica watches it is clear that the makers intend to expand general notions about the niche. And there is also a not so subtle reminder that it is bigger than Banksy.

simonjames 06-03-2013 04:52 AM

I have found the deal of the years on some wheels and exhausts for my motor truck. They are oem 25s and in great form. .i dnt care bout them attaching out 3-4 inches

1992 PUP 03-24-2023 02:24 PM

1992 Pick up

I have a 1992 Pick up 2wd with 225/70R14 currently mounted. I want to go with a 15-inch wheel like an AMERICAN RACING AR23 15x8 Offset: -19mm but the problem is I want to add a tire like a Toyo open country A/T III tire or similar tread pattern without doing a lift kit.

any suggestions?