Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Computer and Fuel Systems (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/computer-fuel-systems-33/)
-   -   Need help no spark or fuel pump (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/computer-fuel-systems-33/need-help-no-spark-fuel-pump-39332/)

biglifeking 08-25-2012 11:42 AM

Need help no spark or fuel pump

hello i have a 1995 isuzu pup 2.6l this is the list i have done already fully rebuilt engine rebuilt trans new ignition control module, new plugs (copper), new plug wires, new coil, new distributor, new ecu, have power to the coil that is the only spec i have i would like to know if anyone else has any idea of what else i should look at and specs so i can continue with my search thank you can some one email me a great pic of the fuse box's covers so i can see what each fuse is so i dont have to guess next time thanks for all the help oh and fuel pump is not working now

randomorbit3 08-25-2012 12:59 PM

I am not sure if things are the same as the manual I have for 1994 Trooper. If it is the same I could send you some pictures. The fuel pump has a relay as well as a fuse. Never had the occasion to work on the pups as I own Troopers.

BTW, I hope the ECM has not gone bye-bye. Check ALL of your fuses as the one for the ECM could be blown and that would cause both of your problems.

Hope this helps.

biglifeking 08-26-2012 09:52 PM

something is better then nothing at all thank you no the ecu is new

randomorbit3 09-02-2012 07:04 PM

Will send you some pics as soon as I get to the store and pick up a battery for my camera tomorrow. Did you check all the fuses for a burnt one?? BTW do you think the fuse panel is the same as say 1991 Trooper as that one has the 2.6L in it and the 1994 has a 3.2L? Yours is a 4cyl if I am correct. Where is your fuse panel located for that might tell me which one to take picture of?? You also said you have power to the coil but did not say if you had spark to the plugs. If not it could be the crank position sensor. Also fuel pump on some will not run unless you are cranking the engine and at the oil pressure switch there is a cut off to the fuel pump if you were to loose oil pressure.

Can you send me the info above that way I might be able to assist you better.

TonlRinla 12-07-2012 03:29 PM

01 / 06
Some of the famous pieces byBanksy that can be found around British streets and all over the world hublot replica paypal iwc aquatimer fake watches replica cartier la dona de watches were brought to life through animating them as gif pictures. We have a collection of these great pics for you in the gallery above.

dellareese 12-10-2012 04:15 AM

Post some pictures of the pump. then it will easy for known people to add solution for you.

randomorbit3 12-11-2012 06:50 AM

Fuel pump is in the fuel tank near the rear top drivers side. Must drop tank to get to it. Front edge of the tank facing the front of the vehicle on the passenger side of the tank is where the fuel gauge sending unit is located.

rinaric15 02-13-2014 07:44 AM

Theres a few things I have learned recently that will affect this....

try your CPS... probably this, test it with a meter it should read infinity

also try the fuse in the 20a 'dome' slot. Its really an electrical feed to the PCM, I believe. I had this issue when I was checking what the F these fuses actually did.

If that doesnt work I got a few more ideas for ya
also check the fuse first cause it will take all of 5 seconds and might fix it