Isuzu  Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/)
-   Amigo (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/amigo-19/)
-   -   Amigo (https://isuzuforums.com/forum/amigo-19/amigo-39294/)

RICKP 08-09-2012 06:48 AM

Amigo

I have a steering shaft knuckle that is bad on my 1993 Amigo, does any body know if there is a repair kit or where I would find a knucke or shaft. I have tried all over the net without any luck, thanks in advance.
Rick

TonlRinla 11-10-2012 06:31 PM

Lenny Dykstra’s Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Ref 5036 Up For Sale: The Sell Off Continues| We always love hearing about celebrties that have an affinity towards great watches.? We especially love it when that celebrity is selling off those watches and other personal items in an attempt to pay off $10 to $50 million worth of debt after claiming to be an investment wizard just a year earlier.? We are talking about Lenny Dykstra the outfielder for the NY Mets and later Philadelphia Phillies.? In 2008 Dykstra's net worth was estimated at $58 million a lot even for a professional baseball player.? He owned several business where he served as president managed his own stock portfolio and was all in all an inspiration for many athletes who feared what would happen post-retirement. Hell even Jim Cramer called Dykstra an "investing legend". We always love hearing about celebrties that have an affinity towards great watches.? We especially love it when that celebrity is selling off those watches and other personal items in an attempt to pay off $10 to $50 million worth of debt after claiming to be an investment wizard just a year earlier.? We are talking about Lenny Dykstra the outfielder for the NY Mets and later Philadelphia Phillies.? In 2008 Dykstra's net worth was estimated at $58 million a lot even for a professional baseball player.? He owned several business where he served as president managed his own stock portfolio replica valjoux 7750 movement piaget watches and was all in all an inspiration for many athletes who feared what would happen post-retirement. Hell replica dolce gabbana good times watches even Jim Cramer called Dykstra an "investing legend". Since then he has been sued by both of his brothers along with many of this business partners identified as a regular and blatant user of anabolic steroids in the Mitchell Report declared Chapter 11 and is living out of his car.? Just a few months ago Dykstra sold his 1986 World Series ring for over $50 000 to help pay his debt. Well the sell off continues.? Coming up for auction via Patrizzi & Co. are three lots from the Dykstra estate.? The first is his 1986 World Series trophy expected to fetch $18 000-$25 000.? Second is his Silver Slugger award which should get about $12 000-$16 000.? And finally but most importantly (to us) is his Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Reference 5036 wristwatch in white gold.? The Patek 5036 should bring in around $28 000-$35 000 when it is sold on December 14th here in NYC.? This watch is an annual calendar with moonphase and power reserve.? It is a fairly complicated wristwatch and one there will certainly be interest in especially coming from such a controversial person as Dykstra. For more details on the three Lenny Dykstra lots including his white gold Patek Philippe Ref 5036 annual calendar click here.? See the original post here: Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Ref 5036 Up For Sale: The Sell Off Continues

TonlRinla 12-11-2012 01:41 PM

Artist replica hublot big bang gold WK Interact creates a large-scale mural in Mexico City tudor fake watches bvlgari bvlgari watch representing 100 years of revolution. Via BKRW.