Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

2000 2WD Questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 01:02 PM

I am new to the site and have questions I hope some one can help with. I really like my Amigo,it is great fun to drive, but myonly regret isI could not get a 4WD with the same configuration (AT,6CYL,AIR,DECENT SHAPE) for the price. Please help me with the following:

Infornation on drive line/spline repair/replace

Best price new tires 245/70/16

Recommended PSI on these tires?

Best price new rear vinyl window or sugjestions to replace in a less expensive way, was thinking bolt on to zipper light weight plexiglass or get sewn HD clear vinyl or ??

THANK YOU

Old 12-16-2007, 05:08 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Hi Dennis,

Can't help you on the tires, as I'm sure you've probably found out the information you needed since you've posted this subject. But I'm curious as to whether you've done anything regarding the window for the back. I'm assuming you've have a soft top with a rear window that has become difficult to see thru, which is a problem I have with my soft top rear window. I can see enough to drive, but I have to be extra cautious when backing up or turning and switching lanes. I bought my 99 Amigo used, so this was an existing problem which I was aware of, but If there something that can be done to allow me to see out of my rear windows,I would certainly jump on it?

Have you found anything?
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->
</>

Old 12-17-2007, 09:29 AM

</>
You are correct asI have already found out about the tires and drive line replacement. I did have a cut in the rear windowwhen I purchased the vehicle, as well as the surface was very yellowed. I did buy some stuff, forgot the name, to remove the yellow but it really did not work. I have since replaced all threewindows vinyl. The work was done by an upholstery shop. The same quality and thickness of material was used. They cut out the old window surfaces and sewed innew ones for a fraction of the replacment cost.It was easy for the windows zip out and I just brought them to the shop so I could still have my vehicle while the work was done.Did not look too bad either. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 12-17-2007, 11:23 PM

</>
Hi Dennis,

I never thought thatyou can just have the vinyl windows replaced. I will definitely have to look into this, but Iwill have to do this after the holidays though. The tops on Ebay are going for around $300.00.Was the cost of replacing just your windows much less than this?
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
SymRealOnLoad();
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

//-->
</>

Old 12-18-2007, 04:47 PM

</>
yes. $100 for all three.

Good Luck
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 12-21-2007, 01:11 AM

Dennis,

When you say upholstery shop, I'm assuming it's a furniture upholstery shop that sewed in your new windows? Now, I don't know how competent the local upholstery shops are around here locally, but does the typical upholstery shop already have the right material for vinyl windows to sew in?
</>

< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
SymRealOnLoad();
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

//-->
</>

Old 12-21-2007, 12:36 PM

</>
Auto Upholstery Shop. They re-upholster and do custom interiors for bothcars/trucks and boats. Most likelya body shop or boat dealer in your area should know whats available. If you want I bet you could ship the windows and have them done (with the additional cost of the shipping) if you can't find anything in your area.

Best of luck with this.
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Banned

Newswire | Guzzi's a Stratford Conn. blancpain watch jewelry store for more than 37 years is closing its doors glashutte watch according to local station WTNH. The owner still owns Diamond Designs in Orange Conn. Jewelers of America has named Robert Headley its first chief operating officer. A former naval officer Headley comes to JA after 20 years with Tiffany & Co. where he oversaw the brand's quality control standards. Donald Haack 78 founder and owner of Donald Haack Diamonds & Fine Gems fake bell ross geneva watches in Charlotte N.C. who was sometimes called the "Indiana Jones of the diamond industry " died March 1 after a brief illness the Charlotte Observer reports. He and his wife of 54 years Janet were well respected for their philanthropy. Swiss luxury watchmaker Bedat & Co. was sold by Gucci Group to LuxuryConcepts Watches & Jewelry of Malaysia which had been its distributor in East Asia. The watchmaker will continue to design market and sell luxury Swiss watches under the Bedat & Co. brand. Rolex has lost an eight-year legal battle in Germany against eBay over fake Rolex watches allegedly sold by third parties on eBay's Web site. The court said eBay had removed counterfeit watches and was actively monitoring for flagrant trademark violations. Merit Diamond Corp. has settled its copyright lawsuit against Samuels Jewelers and Rogers. The two chains replica watches owned by Gitanjali Group will discontinue selling alleged knockoffs of Merit's Solitaire and Three Stones pendants signature pieces of Merit's Sirena Collection panerai luminor gmt replica watch Merit said.