VehiCROSS Talk about Isuzu VehiCROSS related topics here...

what? nobody owns a vehicross here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 01:49 PM

I'm amazed there's no vehicross owners here. Can somebody refer me to a good forum for vehicrosses. Thanks

Old 04-27-2006, 03:34 AM
Old 04-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

THIS IS IT.NOT MANY VEHI CROSSES OUT THERE,BUT I CAN ANSWER PROABLE MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS AS PROABLY ANYONE ELSE CAN HERE. ITS THE SAME VEHICLE AS A AMIGO OR RODEO,AN HAS THE FEATURES OF AN AXIOM. ALL YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT IT WILL BE THE SAME AS ANYONE ELSES...........SO GO AHEAD WHATS YOUR QUESTION[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:27 PM

Hey Folks

New to the site just want to say Hi! Ihavea VX ironman with plenty of problems "windows sticking, check engine light, etc. If anyone can help or have any good ideas as to how to fixyell back.I refuse to face reality ofgetting rid of it and subject my own! It's got another6 good years in it at least!

Old 05-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

whats the matter with it.other than the window an engine light?have you been to a shop yet,how many miles an what yr is it

Old 05-18-2006, 11:00 PM

It's a 99 with 80000 miles. Everyonce in a while "about 1 a week"I can crank it and it turns over and fires up great but if I don't keep my foot on the gas it dies out and I mean instantly. It does this most the time in the middle of heavy traffic when slowing down to stop,[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]it always cranks back up but dies back out. If I let it sit for 5 min. or so and crank it revs to about 3G's and slowly comes down to normal idle. As I mentioned both windows stick, the keyless door entry just gives a loud high pitch but doesn't unlock or lock the doors.[img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img] 6 disc cd players jammed [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]But all and all the best looking coolest car I've ever had!

Old 05-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

THE STALLING PROBLEM CAN BE.a vacuum leak around the intake gaskets.when it run watch closley if it idles smoothly.you would be able to hear a sucking sound around the intake.also the IAC motor may be sticking not letting it idle correctly.the keyless entry makes that long beep sound because theres somthing still open,even when all the doors an hood are closed.check the hood pin switch the door jamb switches an tailgate.the other switches are inside the doors a dealer would need to diag those for you.also a fuel delivery problem like psi regulator,mass air flow readings.an fuel pump.could cause stalling.it may sound like alot but it isnt take it too a dealer let them give it a good diag for you,just do alittle at a time.as long as you have been doing your maitance on time everytime that truck can keep going alot longer 200k +