Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

1993 Rodeo Lifter noise

Old 09-17-2006, 10:51 PM

Mine has done it since I bought it a few weeks ago. I've changed the
oil in it already and run Lucas in it and it didn't really make a
difference. i find it's noisy when it first starts up,obviously because
the oil needs to get circulating,and once it warms up it still
ticks,but not as bad,and I've got 253 000km on it. I did theold broom
handle trick to listen to which ones are ticking the worst and it's the
#3 cylinder closest to the firewall on the driver's side that's the
worst of all 6.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:42 PM

I put this additive in mine, and it took a day to work but it's nice and quiet now. I already tossed it away or else I'd post what it was. I'll get back to everyone.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Banned

Audemars Piguet Releases a 37mm Royal Oak Offshore: The Downsizing Continues| Back in April we wrote a little something on how big was out and small was in .? Actually in December of 2008 we called that too (see #5) .? Well we were right and today we see another big brand Audemars Piguet release a minimized version of an existing classic.? Today AP released a 37mm Royal Oak Offshore if you can believe that.? Now you are probably thinking "Hey the Offshore already exists as a 37mm watch for women right?"? And you'd be correct fake citizen watch it does ( see here ). What makes today's release different is that it is not an overtly feminine piece in fact it looks just like the larger Offshores.? This may be AP's attempt at a truly unisex model and it looks like they've done a great job with it.? We hope to get some live shots of the 37mm Royal Oak Offshore soon Back in April we wrote a little something on how big was out and small was in.? Actually in December of 2008 we called that too (see #5).? Well we were right and today we see another big brand Audemars Piguet release a minimized version of an existing classic.? Today AP released a 37mm Royal Oak Offshore tissot generosi-t fake watch if you can believe that.? Now you are probably thinking "Hey the Offshore already exists as a 37mm watch for women right?"? And you'd be correct it does (see here). What makes today's release different is that it is not an overtly feminine piece in fact it looks just like the larger Offshores.? This may be AP's attempt at a truly unisex model and it looks like they've done a great job with it.? We hope to get some live shots of the 37mm Royal Oak Offshore soon. We want to know would you wear a 37mm Royal Oak Offshore? The rest is here: Audemars Piguet Releases a 37mm Royal Oak Offshore: The Downsizing Continues

Old 12-14-2012, 08:56 AM

Is it ticking on the top end you are hearing or is it the belt tentioner that is an actual slap? I had to replace the belt tentioner, which is very common on the Isuzu.

Old 01-20-2023, 09:40 AM

okk