Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

electrical problem 2000 Trooper

Old 11-01-2012, 03:21 PM

Hi Jeff,
Now don't you wish you would have cleaned/checked this before like I said You know I am just trying to put a sense of humore on a bad subject.

Now to your next problem. CHECK the conections at the blower and make sure they are CLEAN. Try wiggling the plug connector and look for a relay and I am not sure if there is one though. But either the owners manual or the covers should show you the location.

Let me know if I can be or further assistance.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:43 PM

I unplugged it and plug it back in and it worked. Letter that night she said it quit working again. I need to clean those connections better and maybe try and tighten the crimps in the plug

Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 AM

I know you washed the devices at power supply but did you fresh where the slim one screws about 6" towards the software and the hefty one screws to the motor. The purpose I am asking is you said they were very HOT. I know you changed power supply again but deterioration can develop up at the other finishes as well. And even where the wire goes into the secure or secure end. In those days you can just substitute the end and not the finish wire.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:50 PM

This is to Johnlawrence.
Please re-read what you sent in and repair what you sent. I am a mechanic for over 40 years and have NO idea what the heck you are talking about. And I assume that means no one else does either except you.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:31 AM

Hey Randomorbit, I have no idea what that guy said on top, but your right, I should have listened from the start. I just didn't see any of the corrosion untill I pulled the connection at the block. She has not had anymore problems as of yet, but it would run for awhile then start again. I actually had to seperate the one from the block to the frame. I was kind of hiking I could have just cleaned the block connection. But oh we'll, can't change it now

Old 11-16-2012, 10:46 AM

Hi Jeff,
I think he is from Europe or Australia as they talk much different from us.
Now to a different subject. NOW that you finally listened to me hahahaha is everything alright?? See, I want your dughter and the rest of her family to be OK and NOT have any more problems so you do not have to worry as much. We all know how much family means and worries about one another.

Glad to have been of some help. And that is why we are here.