Ascender 5- and 7- Passenger Talk about Isuzu Ascender related topics here...

isuzu ascender oil pressure problem

Old 03-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Default isuzu ascender oil pressure problem

Hi,
I have a 2004 isuzu ascener 4.2L. Im having issues with the oil pressure gauge. It says 60 psi on the gauge but when I give it gas it goes up to 80psi. At normal cruising speeds it stays right around 60psi.What could be causing this? I dont have any codes. It starts right up and runs fine.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Their will be always some sort of start where something has to start dealing with

Old 08-20-2012, 08:05 AM

isuzu ascender oil pressure problem, This sounds totally normal to me. What has your oil pressure been prior to this?? Oil pressure should go up to a point when you accelerate and back down when idling.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Banned

Relax. The 2009 V Festival organisers have officially announced the first round of acts for the third Australian installment.

And we were right. Well the leak was right cheap bedat co replica we just reported it. Which makes us right. So confusing.

The festival will take place in Sydney replica glashutte Melbourne Gold Coast and Perth in late March and early April. While the venues at Sydney's Centennial Park and Melbourne's revamped Showgrounds (which were fantastic by the way) remain the same the Perth and Brisbane locales have shifted. In Perth to the Claremont Showgrounds and on the Gold Coast to the Avica Resort.

The Killers replica orient fake replica breitling windrider blackbird watches Snow Patrol and Duffy will indeed be performing at the festival. Joining them will be:

Kaiser Chiefs
ElbowLouis XIV
The Do
The Temper Trap
Tame Impala
Canyons

Hmm. Seem a little...adult contemporary? And it already looks like The Temper Trap and Tame Impala are going to be this summer's Little Red and The Presets. Aka you won't be able to attend a festival without tripping over them. Where will they go when they actually have albums out I wonder. As always there are still many more acts to be announced. And with King of Leon finishing up their Australian tour just a week before the festival starts...could it be?
V Festival 2009
Saturday March 28 - Sydney Centennial Park
Sunday March 29 - Gold Coast Avica Resort
Saturday April 4 - Melbourne replica movado kara watches Showgrounds
Sunday April 5 - Perth Claremont Showgrounds

Tickets go on sale Friday November 28. Go to www.vfestival.com.au for a wealth of details.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:24 PM

TonlRinla,
It usually takes some to push my buttons. But for you I will make a exception. This site is for helping others. You are wasting time of people who are trying to do some good. Being a SENIOR MEMBER it shows me that you are a TOTAL ****ING *******.

So now you can stick your head back up your *** and have a nice day. Hopefully you will not know what day it is and miss Christmas.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:51 AM

You haven't solved the problem correctly ...!
that's why this discussion is ended up in no solution...!