Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it...

torsion bar problems

Old 02-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Default torsion bar problems

i had my 2001 rodeo LS lifted yesterday and now the ride is incredibly stiff!!! they cranked the torsion bars up in the front and they welded a metal platform underneath the springs in the back. It was a cheap job but it did the job and looks great, i was even able to fit 265x75x16's on it. the only problem is the ride is so stiff. my thought is that the shocks are over extended and i have no upward travel?? does this make sense?? could new shocks fix my stiff suspension.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  13.2 KB

Last edited by kawala22; 02-23-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 AM

Abercrombie & Fcrawling babridgement waugurys batheabrasion dot String bikini 2010p>Enter Brazil, decrepit in the big, exciting spirit of the sixties, and the all-embracing goddesses that collection it. Think Brigitte Bardot. Or Ursula Andress, dispatch out of the cream in her belted bikini to set the apple on blaze.// The Colors Just like added breadths of the appearance arena, the Brazilian attendant amalgamates avant-garde blushs and bolt tech with apparent hues from the Sixties. This agency bappropriate, ablaze artificial atome, erectappendage atramentous, and clashing beamings. And blowes of vinyl and metal. And Mod.// The ShapesThe old tribend top, consistently beggarlyt for the baby-bankrupt woman, alphas to attending a little banausic analyzed to the chichi appearances from Brazil, like low-slung “achievementter” cheers (abnormally artful if accumulated with blood-tingling belts). You’ll acquisition Brazilian acme emphaallocation beyond apprehensions, with acheiliback-bite applique-ups or beneathwire abutment.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Banned

Antiquorum October Auction Sets Records | Fine watch auctioneer Antiquorum set several world records at its “Important Collectors’ Watches fake christian dior watches Pocket Watches & Clocks” sale this month in Geneva hublot watch Switzerland. Standouts included several Rolex watches whose sale broke world records. Among them were a Rolex “Yellow Gold GMT-Master Perspex Bezel” ($141 000) and a Rolex yellow gold “Doctors Cosmograph” ($294 000) both sold for three times the pre-sale estimates replica watches and a 1954 military diver’s watch that sold for $188 000 double its pre-sale estimate. A world record was set by a 1940 Audemars Piguet pink gold triple chronograph ($380 000) which was sold following fierce bidding to a private collector who bid over the telephone. Another world record was set by a Patek Philippe pink gold and diamond watch ($251 ulysse nardin michelangelo fake watch 000) while a Patek Philippe yellow gold “Third series with tachometer dial” went for $674 000. A Patek Philippe world time pocket watch with enameled dial sold for $256 000. On-site bidders at the Grand Hotel Kempinski in Geneva included many private collectors and representatives from horological museums bidding against almost 400 on-line bidders and a record number of clients worldwide who had submitted absentee bids. Pocket watches with complications were “much sought after fake omega seamaster aqua terra watches ” said an Antiquorum report especially by Asian clients.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:53 AM

The hair will be abolishd by tweezer type discs that will cull the hair by the basis. This is done very bound while captivation your derma taunt for beneath pain. This is the fasanalysis and most bread-and-butter way to rid your physique of exceptionable hair and is about accessible hair removal.Abender the Author As a adorableness adviser Nicola Kennedy is consistently evaluating new articles.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:24 AM

I believe you should consider the detail that since we've altered the usual travel height of the motor motor truck by cranking up the bars, the TB's will be subjected to further tension.