I-Mark Talk about Isuzu I-Mark related topics here...

88 I-Mark

Old 08-16-2006, 03:06 PM

I just recently purchase a 88 Isuzu I-Mark. It is a little sedan. It is in very good condition with the exception of the visors that need to replaced. Recently its waterpump and timing belt was replaced. It is an automatic. Being a new owner and not knowing much of the Isuzu, I am not sure where to start.

It has suddenly started giving me some driving problems. It starts well and drives smooth until it has warmed up a little, then is starts to act up. It would sort of "hiccup" while driving and then also sounds like i"rough idle" while driving or like it is using only 3 cylinders or the spark plug are shot. It does not have any power at that time. If I let go of the gas pedal, it eases off a little, but as soon as I give gas, it starts all over again.

It does this intermittently and not every day. The other day is hardly gave me any trouble.I have not started looking yet, as it was checked over bya mechanic beforeI bought it about a month ago.

I hope someone can help.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 AM

Hi, thought I would let everyone know that we found the problem. Have not been on the forum for some time, but when browsing I realized not even ISUZUGURU was willing to give me an educated guess as to what my problem might have been!!!

Well, to make a long storie short, my husband suspected the catalytic converter. Took the exhaust system off, but it was ok, then found a bowl looking contraption that by the manifold I think and when he took it off it looked worse than a wasps nest! Corrected the situation and we have never looked back!

Old 12-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Banned

Debaufre announced their latest today the GMT Nav-B. The Nav-B is an ETA 2893 sitting in a 44mm stainless steel case covered with sapphire glass Debaufre announced their latest today avenger fake watch the GMT Nav-B. The Nav-B is an ETA 2893 sitting in a 44mm stainless steel case covered with sapphire glass. Not a bad looking timepiece and if you hurry the first 10 orders will get a presentation box and a leather strap. MSRP is $795 which isn't out of line for a watch of this style and movement. Here's the details from Debaufre's website: The 44-mm GMT Nav-B timepiece with a Swiss ETA 2893-2 automatic movement sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating black dial with blued hands and a solid engraved case-back. The markers are coated with Super-Luminova illuminating paint to shine at night offering certainty in the hour at hand and the metal bracelet contours securely to your wrist fake a lange sohne watch held together with surgical-grade screws providing peace of mind. Driving at the heart is the famous ETA 2893-2 Swiss automatic movement sweeping the seconds hand around the dial and progressing the minutes with Swiss accuracy. Continued here: Debaurfre launches the GMT Nav-B