General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

97 rodeo fuel gauge issue

Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Default 97 rodeo fuel gauge issue

i have a 97 isuzu rodeo with a gas gauge issue, i replaced the sending unit and it didnt fix the problem so i replaced the fuel pump with the sending unit on it and still reads empty. the fuses have been checked and i took out the instrement panel and checked the ribbon connection and its fine too. the fuel pump is working fine. also have a problem with a high idle, i replaced the idle air control valve cleaned the mass airflow, replaced several vacuum lines and reset the ecu. after resetting the ecu it idles at 1000rpm for about 10 minutes and then goes back to 2000 and trips the check engine light again. any suggestions would be great!

Old 02-14-2012, 04:38 AM

a single specific from the typical goods is How To Treat Foot Discomfort Brought On By An Injury .sIntroductionA medical bed apparatus is provided that functions a physique frame, a hoisting assembly together with a hammock supported from the hoisting assembly by hanging strings. investigation has shown that green tea's potent and distinctive ingredient known as catechins reduces both blood glucose and insulin levels.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:00 AM

dude go for the work shop and u could find right size of rims that will fit for ur car

Old 12-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Banned

When you're looking at your watch on your wrist you want to know what time it is. When you're looking at your watch on your wrist you want to know what time it is. But more than that you want your whole life to be in order in that one moment. You want all the yin and all the yang to be perfectly spun. That's why it's imperative that you see that the first moment you peek at the machine on the strap on the piece of your body below your hand. This is the "Yin Yang" watch designed by the fabulous Daniel Will �C Harris known for his crazy amazing and fantastic watch collection several of which are jumping off the shelves of our Yanko Store. Slap one directly unto your wrist. Taoist and fully moving in the ways you'd love it to be moving when you're at peace with space. Seriously vacheron constantin perpetual calendar watch look at all the watches Daniel Will �C Harris has blasted from the pages of his sketchbook into reality. He's a one-man watch machine. Your emotions will run strong all day long through all the hours of the day when you've got one of these fantastically constructed clickers on your wrist just so long as it's on there replica franck muller watch ready to be glanced at! Get your whole day in total order in black and white. Designer: Daniel Will �C Harris [Buy It Here Yin Yang Watch is available for $115 @ YD Store] Yin Yang Watch is available for $115 @ YD Store ———- Yanko Design Timeless Designs - Explore wonderful concepts from around the world! Yanko Design Store - We are about more than just concepts. See what's hot at the YD Store! Read more: Perfect Balance in Time