Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

Can't find throttle body

Old 05-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Default Can't find throttle body

Hi,

I have a 2004 Isuzu Rodeo S and i think the throttle body is bad. I got a couple of throttle body sensor errors on the scanner, and I can actually hear a high pitch noise coming from it. The vehicle is not starting. Now my problem is, I can't seem to find the same throttle body anywhere. I've search online for it and all throttle body that show for 2004 Isuzu Rodeo S are different from the one I have. I've also tried to search using the part number from the one I have which is - Hitachi Sera576 - but all the results I get for that part number is throttle body for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles. They almost look the same, apart from the location where you plug the sensor is different and the intake opening is a little bit bigger from the one on my Isuzu.
Is this normal for a Rodeo to have a different throttle body from all other Rodeos?

Old 12-20-2012, 04:57 AM
Banned

<li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class="last"> Over the next few days one of the key stories from Zimmermann&rsquo;s AW11 collection The Conversation will be dropping into stores. These talkative print pieces flow and change like a casual chat amongst friends &ndash; what starts as an abstract stripe ends on a musical note as it transmutes into a staff a paisley print eddies into an image of a little girl crouching.

These prints appear across delicate silks and floating chiffons. The seventies-luxe shapes are voluminous yet light certina ds mini spel watches generously flared jumpsuits waft like maxi-dresses while billowing bishop sleeves are just sheer enough to offer a glimpse at the arms underneath.

This float and flow is contrasted with tougher shapes replica richard mille paypal watches chaumet replica longines replica fake tissot quadrato watches body-con minidresses for darker nights a sixties-sharp capelet and a fantastic near-sheer printed dress trench are all worth of investigation.

Colour blocking a solid shades may presently be experiencing a moment but Zimmermann&rsquo;s new drop is a reminder that it&rsquo;s hard to turn down handsome prints.

Zimmermann Website.