Axiom Talk about Isuzu Axiom related topics here...

Brake indicator light

Old 09-19-2007, 09:38 PM

Hey whats up everyone?? I have a 04 Axiom and my brake indicator light for my parking brake won't go off. I looked to see if there was a fuse that was out but I can't trace it to any particular system. If anyone can tell me how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it!!

Old 09-28-2007, 03:04 PM

I'll assume your e-brake isn't set. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

A blown fuse will make the light NOT light up.

Could be a stuck switch at the handle, in the console. Fairly easy to get to. You have to unscrew the center console (5-10 screws if I recall correctly) and then start removing the pieces to reveal the switch attached to the handle.

OR

Your e-brake rigging could be out of adjustment, I believe there's a TB out there on that.

Hope this helps.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Banned

The Rub Feel Know is a concept watch for the visually impaired and it tells the time in a very unique way. The hour circle and minute circles have different shapes so that they are intuitively distinguished. The Rub Feel Know is a concept watch for the visually impaired and it tells the time in a very unique way. The hour circle and minute circles have different shapes so that they are intuitively distinguished. Plus both the circles maintain different temperatures just to be double sure. The hour circle is warmer and minute circle is colder. Hour Larger concave circle in the watch is hour circle maintaining a temperature of 37 degrees C lamborghini watch replica swiss eta audemars piguet royal oak chrono watches which feels relatively warm and thus intuitively indicates the exact hour of time. Minute Smaller convex circle in the watch is minute circle maintaining a temperature of 12 degrees C which feels relatively cold and thus intuitively indicates the exact minute of time. Designer: Jung Hoon Lee ———- /> /> Yanko Design /> Timeless Designs - Explore wonderful concepts from around the world! /> Yanko Design Store - We are about more than just concepts. See what's hot at the YD Store! Read the original: Feeling Time Hot & Cold!