Pickup Talk about Isuzu Pickup related topics here...

Transmission problems

Old 03-12-2007, 02:42 AM

I have a 4x4 1990 Pickup and my transmission is stuck in 3rd. I have been having trouble with it and Its been sitting for like 3 months since I am actually enjoying driving my Mustang GT. But where would be the best place to get a tranny for my truck or possible a rebuild kit? New prefered but i can deal with used.

Thanks

Old 11-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Banned

Eco Citizen Watches Review Site Launches - Citizen,Eco Citizen,Watches| MGCommunications Pty Ltd an internet marketing company based out of Sydney Australia has announced that it is launching a new review website that will feature information on the Eco Citizen watches line. The new website can be found at http://www.ecocitizenwatches.com. "The goal of the website is to give interested customers the convenience to be able to find the information they want about this outstanding line of watches put out by Citizen replica daniel roth watches chopard two o ten replica watch " said Mark Greenwood founder. "This brand is very popular and so we have set up this review website that is an affiliate site." Greenwood also wanted to point out that his company is in no way a part of Citizen of the creators of Citizen watches. He added that this is strictly a review site set up to refer potential customers to the product. The website plans to feature each particular item in the unique Eco Citizen watches line. This special collection of watches ranges in price from $90 to over $700. "Eco Citizen watches are certainly a special item that people who love stylish watches will want to purchase. This item really makes a great gift all year round iwc replica no matter what the occassion." It was also pointed out that some of the watches can be shipped for free replica watches replica longines bellearti watches which can be another reason for shopping online for your watch. For more details on the Eco Citizen watches line visit http://www.ecocitizenwatches.com.