Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

o2 isuzu trooper TOD wiring

Old 02-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Default o2 isuzu trooper TOD wiring

hey there... ok been looking for a bit now. have a none working 4wd system
given the fact I know what I am doing, what I seek is info as to what coincides with each pin on the TOD controller under the pass seat. color wire and what they are for. it appears that wires from transfer case speed sensors and trans position switch, change colors at a plug above transfer case and getting to them to match and trace back to TOD control is not going to happen. checking signal to and from trans position switch, and speed sensors at the TOD controller. only one I am 100% on is the feed to the VsV's. on the front differential which has no signal from the TOD controller. thinking it may be a bad computer(TOD controller) as it is my understanding with the 30pin set up on the TOD control, by jumping pin 4 and pin 8 on the diagnostic plug it will trip the TOD in to check mode and flash the red check lamp, under the dash 4wd indicator lamp. I did jump pin8@4 and the lamp won't even light or nothing. this is not an easy system to get info on. what I do have is not enough. any help here would be nice. and I have even had it up on jacks so it could be run in drive with 4wd switch on and applied hand brake to trick it in an attempt of engaging front diff. I would even settle for independent steps for testing all components involved by volt meter or other methods.