Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

1999 Honda Passport.. how to check for fuel pressure?

Old 10-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Default 1999 Honda Passport.. how to check for fuel pressure?

Hello everyone.. My cousin she just bought herself a 1999 Honda passport which is just a re badged Isuzu Rodeo and silly her she ran dry until all fuel was gone.. So she put some more fuel and her Passport still wont turn on.. Im working on it now and trying to check to see if there is any fuel pressure... I sprayed starting fluid inside the intake manifold and the truck does start up that way but dies once all the starting fluid goes through the intake.. I am pretty familiar with some Honda cars but have never put my hands on a V6 Isuzu engine before.. Can anyone post a picture of where I can disconnect a fuel line to turn the key and check for fuel? Or what I should look for? Thanks.

Old 10-16-2011, 05:05 AM

[quote=NEWPASSPORT;47366]Hello everyone.. My cousin she just bought herself a 1999 Honda passport which is just a re badged Isuzu Rodeo and silly her she ran dry until all fuel was gone.. So she put some more fuel and her Passport still wont turn on.. Im working on it now and trying to check to see if there is any fuel pressure... I sprayed starting fluid inside the intake manifold and the truck does start up that way but dies once all the starting fluid goes through the intake.. I am pretty familiar with some Honda cars but have never put my hands on a V6 Isuzu engine before.. Can anyone post a picture of where I can disconnect a fuel line to turn the key and check for fuel? Or what Or what I should look for? Thanks.

hey ,

i have read your message very important for me