Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1986 Pup - Gasser 1.9 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2024, 03:33 PM
Default 1986 Pup - Gasser 1.9 for sale

$1850 BEST OFFER. Title in hand.
1986 1.9 4x2. Very solid. No rust where there is usually rust. Currently in Winston-Salem NC. I may be taking it to Cincinnati as the house will be selling in a month or so. I dont have the bandwidth for another project vehicle. But I really want it to go to a forum member or someone who appreciates it. Dont want it to end up overseas or chopped up. A couple of Cincinnati people claim to be interested but would rather not haul it.

UPDATED photos. Please take a look at the photo album of all new pics. Two videos of the engine running as well.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/E8TYQLK79fh3diSb8

The good:
Very solid bones
Body and frame great.
No rust where there is usually rust
Starts and runs well.
Bed always protected by the bedliner.
Tires seems fine.
Original hubcaps
Engine runs strong. See videos near end of photo library.
No frame or major rust concerns. Frame rails, suspension, wheel wells, door sills, all very good.

Needs love:

The glove box is not attached, but the components are there, they just fell into the dash.
The rearview mirror is on loosely. It appears that it is 100% complete, nothing broken, I just couldn't figure out how to snap it back on and didnt want to force it.
Appears original color was a gray blue? Few spot where paint coming off. See hood and roof.
Bench seat not well.
Brake pump to get pressure. Someone suggested pulling the emergency brake out a little to get the pads closer to the drums. That did help. Firmness is back, but you need to press the petal once before it gets firm each time. This also left the brake light on, just not releasing back all the way. It just needs a brake bleed and brakes cared for. There are no signs of leaks.

Moderator Andy from the Isuzu Pup forum came to take a gander.