Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

winter and power buttons

Old 08-23-2007, 03:42 PM

I was just wondering what exactly does the winter button do in a 98 rodeo I am new to isuzu's and really dont know what it does at all??? and the power button as well I would assume the power button is for pulling??? but the winter button i am blown away with..i have a 1998 rodeo i think 2wd automatic 3.2l engine

Old 08-23-2007, 05:53 PM

The power button changes the shift pattern to keep it in a lower gear longer, mainly for pulling a trailer on hills (highly recommended to use it before getting to the hill and keep out of overdrive).

Winter button should start out in 3rd gear reducing torque so you have better traction taking off on snowy/icy roads.

Old 08-28-2007, 04:46 PM

AWESOME this is exactly what i needed to know thank YOU SO SO SO MUCH and now i know i just need to change my transmission all together thanks again for the reply helped me more than you know[img]smileys/smiley10.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2012, 02:49 AM
Banned

IWC Teams Up With Online Retailer Mr. Porter To Sell The Sizzle As Much As The Steak| IWC Schaffhausen has been keeping the wrists of discerning gentleman stylish for the past 140 years. As of this summer you can also look to the Swiss-based watch manufacturer for recommendations on your "lifestyle" choices too.? For as long as we can remember piaget upstream watches watch companies have tried to tell us that wearing their timepieces will provide us a life of luxury and glamour usually somewhere in the South of France.? Now pere de temps watch IWC tells us exactly how to accomplish that or at least how to look like we've accomplished that via a pretty cool partnership. IWC Schaffhausen has been keeping the wrists of discerning gentleman stylish for the past 140 years. As of this summer you can also look to the Swiss-based watch manufacturer for recommendations on your "lifestyle" choices too.? For as long as we can remember watch companies have tried to tell us that wearing their timepieces will provide us a life of luxury and glamour usually somewhere in the South of France.? Now IWC tells us exactly how to accomplish that or at least how to look like we've accomplished that via a pretty cool partnership. In addition to their re-modeled website (which we showed you here) IWC has teamed up with global online menswear retailer Mr. Porter. With designers including Dunhill Ralph Lauren Paul Smith and E Tautz Mr. Porter offers their perspective on the "Portofino Watch Lover's Look" with curated collections and accompanying editorials.? “It is fairly safe to say that IWC & Mr. Porter share similar values in terms of attention to detail quality and providing our customers with a rich experience that is focused around the product ” IWC's head of consumer marketing said. The goal here is to provide customers with a unique and expanding view of the IWC universe made of "pioneering spirit passion and craftsmanship." ? So now when you purchase one of IWC's new Portofino watches you can sign onto IWC.com and see how Mr. Porter can complete the ensemble with panama hats driving mocs and Dunhill travel bags.? A really thoughtful partnership from the boys in Schauffhausen and one that may add a whole new lifestyle dimension to the IWC brand. Browse the collection and stories from IWC's Portofino look from Mr. Porter right here and swing over to Mr. Porter to spice up your wardrobe here. ? Read the original here: IWC Teams Up With Online Retailer Mr. Porter To Sell The Sizzle As Much As The Steak