Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

Isuzu Rodeo Blower Motor

Old 12-08-2006, 04:34 PM

The blower motor on my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo quit on me yesterday (perfect timing with the 22 degree weather). The fuses are fine, so I'd like to make sure the relay is working. Trouble is, I don't know where that particular relay is. Has anyone else replaced the relay for the blower motor and can help? Thanks!

Old 12-08-2006, 08:28 PM

No relay for the blower motor, but there is a reisitor block. Remove the glove box and you should be looking right at it.

Also check out THIS POST

Edited by: Gizmo42

Old 12-11-2006, 02:18 AM

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->
</>
while we're on the blower motor topic,on my '91 it seems to only work on the 3 &amp; 4 settings,while on 1 &amp; 2 I get nothing,no matter if it's on defrost,AC or heat. Any particular reason this might be happening? Doesn't bother me much,since it's winter and I want it on the high speeds,I just find it odd why the low speeds don't work.

Old 12-12-2006, 10:37 PM

Blue Rodeo, your problem sound like either the switch is bad or the resistor block is bad. I would suspect the resistor block. I dont know where it is on a '91 but just follow the wiring from the motor and you should find it. Would be near the motor somewhere.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

resistor is bad,sound be near the motor in theheater box as all the rest.the engineers at isuzu always recommends replacing the motor with the resistor,because as the motor gets older it draws more current which takes out the resistors,so if you ever find yourself repacing resistors more then you should,change the motor also,cause its going bad an the resistor is taking the beating

Old 11-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

What Are You Doing After Christmas? | Every year right after Christmas retailers mark down merchandise. What&#x2019;s different this year is that mark downs started earlier than ever before and look to continue right up to the holiday. There have been no shortages of deals available to shoppers. Retailers have continued to invest in media to attract holiday shoppers. This year sales started before Black Friday and have continued right up to Christmas. Given these hyper-competitive market conditions what sort of post-Christmas sales are you planning? What sort of bargains will you promote? Some retailers have been handing out special coupons for after Christmas sales as shoppers make their Christmas purchases. What sort of media will you use to attract shoppers? Why should shoppers come to your store with so many deals being offered at other stores? Now is the time to come up with the right answers.Think of post-Christmas as a separate selling event that requires some of your best strategic marketing and merchandising efforts. This year more retailers did not wait until December 26th to start their after Christmas sales. So customers are being exposed to post-Christmas sales deals even before Christmas. Online retailers will continue to offer special promotions and coupons to attract shoppers just like they have with Cyber Monday and Free Shipping Day promotions. So what can brick and mortar jewelry retailers do to better compete for post-Christmas sales?It all starts with being a destination location for shoppers. Be sure to communicate targeted messages with former customers. What a great time to offer a matching piece of jewelry to go along with a recently purchased necklace swiss replica watches fake movado watches rolex fake watch replica vacheron constantin grand classique watches chronoswiss tora chronograph replica watches bracelet or ring. What about offering another piece from a designer line? What customers have birthdays or anniversaries in January or February? How might you motivate their relatives and friends to consider a piece of jewelry as a gift? How might you use those wish list items customers have expressed an interest in? Don&#x2019;t just assume shoppers are going to stop by. Plan now to motivate shoppers to make a special trip to your store after Christmas. These are not the times to approach business as usual. Every sales opportunity needs to be thoroughly investigated and exploited to the store&#x2019;s greatest advantages. What are you doing to earn more after Christmas sales this year?

Old 06-25-2020, 03:30 PM
Default Resistor

If only the low speeds don't work then it's MOST LIKELY your resistor not your blower. If the blower was bad it wouldnt workawork all. The resistor resists the electrical current to control the air speed.