Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

Rodeo fuel injector pump - alignment

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Default Rodeo fuel injector pump - alignment

Hi Guys

My Fuel Injector Pump on my Rodeo 3.0L. 2006 is stuffed, bought a recon pump to replace it. Can someone please tell me if all of the timing marks need to match up before removing the old pump. There is a mark on the top cog, which seems as if it needs to align to a mark on the casing. There is also a mark on the two cogs at the bottom, which again seem as if they need to match up. I can get the bottom two matching up, but the top one will not match to the mark on the casing at the same time as the bottom two.

Can someone please help with this, its driving us mad.

A guide on how to replace the fuel injector pump, would be fantastic is anyone knows how to do it.

Old 12-20-2012, 04:41 AM
Banned

Patrick Pugh1. “I’m not taking any more checks and I’m going to start charging for simple services like polishing watches.” —Aaron Capdeboscq replica harry winston owner De Boscq Jewelry Mandeville La.2. “Offer a good inventory mix with enough new products.” —Matthew Rosenheim president Tiny Jewel Box Washington franck muller les grandes complications fake watch D.C. 3. “We want to have more direct contact with customers by doing more with social media and e-newsletters.” —Patrick Pugh president Pugh’s Diamond Jewelers replica swiss u-boat watches Zanesville Ohio4. “We’re going to continue what’s worked well for us: Grow bridal. It’s the way of the future for independents.” —John O’Rourke president/CEO Montica Jewelry Coral Gables Fla.5. “Fine-tuning our fast sellers and creating more of our custom line.” —Brenda Newman owner replica watches The Jewelry Source El Segundo replica hublot big bang cappuccino Calif.