Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

1997 isuzu rodeo ls

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 06:47 AM
Default 1997 isuzu rodeo ls

i just brought a 97 rodeo and the onwer told me that he just had a fuel sending unitput in but he forgot to hook up the ground wire. where is the ground wire to the fuel sending unit? my gas light just flashes and the gauge doesnt read.also my speedometer stop working and i think its a sensor. where is the speedometer sensor? is it hard to change? last thing how hard is it to change the rear break calpiers? mine are leaking break fuild bad

Old 03-23-2010, 09:26 PM

i can't say much about the fuel sending units ground wire, but changing out the rear calipers is not that bad! i just had to change my left rear about a month ago. it only took me about 30min to an hour! about your ground problem you might check on the fuel pump itself. i had problems with my fuel pump when i first got the truck. the only thing wrong was the wire on the pump!

Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM

can some one tell me where the speedometer sensor is?

Old 12-19-2011, 05:17 PM

on the transmission?

Old 11-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Banned

AWI Honors DeCorte, Christianson | The American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute (AWI) recently bestowed two of its prestigious awards—Institute Fellow and Lifetime Achievement—during its annual meeting held this year in Florence Ky.The AWI Lifetime Achievement Award was given to AWI Certified Master Watchmaker Ron DeCorte of Toledo Ohio. DeCorte served as AWI president in 2000 and 2001. The annual award recognizes a watchmaker or clockmaker for outstanding personal accomplishments such as inventions innovations creative ideas that meet a need or recognized business success. DeCorte received the framed black marble award "for his many achievements in horology and the watches he has made fake cartier watches " said an AWI announcement.The AWI Fellow Award and title was bestowed on jeweler and author David A. Christianson a Certified Master Watchmaker and Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker of Kendall Ind. The title is the highest honor awarded by AWI and its board of directors and is conferred on an individual whose "outstanding and meritorious contributions to the field of horology on a national or international basis have enriched the field."Christianson's books include Timepieces: Masterpieces of Chronometryand Wristwatches: A Connoisseur's Guide. He is active in a number of horological groups has served as president of the Northeast Indiana Watchmakers Guild and the Horological Association of Indiana and is past chairman and a member of the Indiana State Board of Examiners in Watch Repairing. Also a member of the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors he served as a featured speaker at the group's 2002 convention.Headquartered in Harrison fake mido swiss watch patek philippe grand complications replica watches Ohio blancpain villeret replica watches AWI has 4 replica watches 000-plus members who are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence in the instruction and practice of quality horological repair and restoration work. AWI offers certification for its members a library and museum and financial assistance (through the Education Library and Museum Trust) to qualified students who attend recognized schools of horology.For information call (513) 367-9800 or visit www.awi-net.org.

Old 03-02-2016, 10:33 PM

Middle of trans its black and 3-4in long..not to hard to replace