Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!!

wtf

Old 10-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Default wtf

Seriously!? No one has considered slapping a turbo in a Rodeo? Okay, then. Looks like I'll be first. My 2001 Isuzu Rodeo is quick. I have no time slips, but it runs in the 17's. Okay, so that's slow as Christmas. But after talking to a few friends, I've decided that I should make the most of my 250 horses and add, oh, another 140+ to them with a fat twin turbo set up. I'll update on progress when I can.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Banned

Get Your Chanel Discount Watches for Cheap! chanel discount watches,chanel watches old| 1 2 3 Get Your Chanel Discount Watches for Cheap! Welcome visit Our WebSite: http://www.jackcart.com First of all replica chronoswiss chronoscope regulator watch the word discount should not turn you away. Just because it is discount does not mean anything. Today you will be surprised to know that some celebrities wear discount stuff. We’re not sure why they do this because they can surely afford to purchase the real thing. If you are into cheap Chanel discount watches then we urge you to look at www.jackcart.com Why are they so cheap on here? Because they know that people can’t afford much plus they have more than they can handle in stock! So you should take advantage of this wonderful deal. Surely if you look at the prices replica watches we can’t see why you would not want to take advantage of the deal that is being offered. Go to www.jackcart.com and take a look at Chanel Discount Watch-ch08 replica baume mercier you will find this watch in the Chanel Category of watches. What do you think about this particular watch? The blue faceplate on it will surely draw a lot of attention. Plus franck muller perpetual calendar watches it is only $100.00 which considering what it is replica swiss maurice lacroix this is a good price. Now look at Chanel Discount Watch-ch14. It’s also $100.00 but the darkness of it will draw your attention. Don’t you like how the orange shines through? Surely one of these watches will look good on your wrist. Too bad you couldn’t wear two watches at one time! Of course you could always buy two of them and switch between them… www.jackcart.com