New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

In the sports fashion world

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Default In the sports fashion world

Every now and then something comes along our way, something that sneaks up through the ranks of the internet, something that catches and spreads like wildfire through the brush like wee never seen before. Basically, when lightning strikes in a bottle.

These things are termed iral?media. They are given this term because they spread and self-replicate themselves without the intent or control of the originator of him or herself. They strike a chord in our central entertainable excitable nervous system and sometimes, for reasons unexplainable, we cannot help but watch or NFL Nike Jerseys view over and over and over again.

When I find something like this, something that I truly find to be interesting and captivating (I don mean LOLcatz, however they are strangely funnyee what I mean?), it like finding a small treasure chest, or a pot of gold, it that entertaining, awesome, maybe even beautiful thing that gets me out of a boring, narrow perspective.

These things are what they are, which is amazing distractions. However awesome they may be, we can sit and stare forever, things need to actually get done in order for these things to really be appreciable. To me, though, that the beauty of it.

You wake up, You work youe work, you focus as much as anyone can in an information age where everything moves a mile a millisecond, you multi task, you take your break, you watch your video, you laugh at you tube, you tell a joke you hear a joke, you see a picture, you copy paste, you sip youe coffee and youe back to work.

What I can say is that the balance between work and play can be a struggle. I think that something that the company I work for has struggled with, but wee trying new things and our goal is to figure out the best way to not only run a tight ship and get things done, but enjoy being here.

As the Quote goes; ll Work and No Play makes Jack a Dull Boy? haha.

Anyway, I appreciate comments, I appreciate feedback and also, if there are things that you find to be truly remarkable that youe found on the internet, this is the place to share them.

Below is a list of the top ten most watched videos on you tube to date, I can抰 say I love these, but Ie definitely seen some of them, which says something:

1. NFL Wholesale Jerseys Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris; 476,504,704 views

2. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance; 351,620,853 views

3. Shakira - Waka Waka(This Time for Africa); 309,961,284 views

4. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna; 296,974,332 views

5. Charlie bit my finger - again !; 286,339,624 views

6. Justin Bieber - One Time; 222,161,184 views

7. Eminem - Not Afraid; 206,729,645 views wholesale nfl jerseys

8. Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A. - Official Music Video; 198,227,782 views

9. Pitbull - NFL Jerseys I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho); 167,844,208 views

10. Evolution of Dance; 166,110,666 views

This List was pulled on March 4th 2011 from an article entitled Top 10 YouTube Videos of All Time, By Richard Macmanus, posted March 3rd 2011