I-Mark Talk about Isuzu I-Mark related topics here...

Imark problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 05:24 PM

Hey guys I hope you can help me out. I have a 87 Isuzu I-mark with the 1.5l turbo. The problem I am having is that it drives fine when cold but when it warms up it has some sriouse hesitation. It runs fine until 3000 RPM''s then it dies until the revs bottom out. It will drive normally under load with turbo boost. If it is hesitating badly it will not increase in revs unless I put the clutch in and rev to about 4000 RPM''S and acelerate hard afer that. The second I try to dive a consistant speed it just dies off. Any idea''s about what could cause this? Thanks for any help.-Matt

Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 PM

Just a suggestion: Look at your catalytic converter. I remember my I-Mark as well as our Lumina doing what you are describing and we have all kinds of suggestions and in the end it was the coverter. I don''t know if you have one or two, but my I-Mark has two. One just under the manifold leading to the exhaust and looks like a bowl and then the one on the exhaust pipe itself.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 AM

Well I have an update on my situation. I flashed the codes today and I got a code 22 wich means the throttle position sensor. The manual said to disconect the TPS and jump two wires from there and start the car. If I got code 21 then it''s deffinatly the TPS, otherwise it would be the ECU or a wiring snag. Once it was detirmined that it definatly was the TPS it said to adjust it and if that did''t work replaced it. So I adjusted it fully one way first and it ran like crap even when cold, then I adjusted it fully the oposite way and the check engine light was off and it ran great! So in the end it was a no cost fix. Thank God I have the factory repair manuel! So I just thought I would share.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned

Up to 132.9 million Americans will shop Friday ("Black Friday") Saturday or Sunday girard perregaux watch according to a National Retail Federation survey. While 55.1 million people said they definitely plan to shop this weekend audemars piguet fake watch 77.8 million said they may shop according to the survey conducted by BIGresearch for the NRF. Many of this year’s post-Thanksgiving shoppers will be young adults 18-24 replica watches paypal fake cartier ronde solo watch as nearly half of them (47.2%) said they definitely plan to shop the weekend after Thanksgiving. “Though some people incorporate holiday shopping into their Thanksgiving traditions others wait to see how good the deals are before they set their alarm clocks for Friday morning chronoswiss lunar chronograph replica ” said NRF president and CEO Tracy Mullin. “Retailers know that customers are looking for good values this holiday season and many will be offering prices and promotions that are too good to pass up.”