Concept and Rumor Mill Heard you heard...? Have you seen...? No...? Come on in...

rumor or fact

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

isuzu has a few concept vehicles that never made it to the market,like the supercharged axiom.but isuzu claims to be under a big reconstruction process.

for all you trooper fans,look for the new design in 2007.an possible some new car lines

the i-280 an i-350,are isuzu vechile just produced by gm.there isuzus design.also like the envoy,asender,isuzu does need to make a huge come back to stay with its competitors.Edited by: ISUZUGURU

Old 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM

Some interesting Isuzu concepts from Difflock:

http://www.difflock.com/diffmag/issu...zu/index.shtml

Old 02-18-2006, 09:40 PM

...and the GBX concept from the 2001 International Auto show. Looks kinda like a stagecoach...

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/naias20015.htmEdited by: Spitball22

Old 02-23-2006, 03:01 AM

want to see the real concept of that Isuzuaxiom. maybe they're still making some distinctive featuresat the auto to give some bizarre to those who waits for it.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator

doesn t look good for isuzu sticking around in the u.s for much longer.they have 2 new carlines over seas,the mu7 an the panther.the panther looks alot like the trooper.but for here...i,ve heard from the isuzu reps that there waiting for the g.m. contract to expire within the next 2 yrs, an call it quits,but nothing for sure yet.if isuzu does stick around the next lines may be all diesel.the vehicles that they have overseas wont pass emission standards to sell here. thats why the I series vehicles 280-370,ascender.are labeled isuzus because of that contract through g,m....

Old 09-17-2006, 02:58 AM

So does anyone know exactly why Isuzu discontinue the Rodeo and Axiom? I bet the Rodeo would've kept Isuzu alive if they didn't discontinue it. Its also kinda a waste since they just got done with the 3.5 DFI engine and it only went on for 1yrs. I have to say its a good engine only 3.5L and produced 250hp and 246tq. Plus the Axiom only been here for 3yrs. I hope the Isuzu will stay here and bring out their owned car better than ever.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:54 PM

I would really like to see a line of Diesel 4X4's, something other than the big 3 making the enormous 6.7 liters etc. It would be nice to see something like the Ford Ranger SORV that is in Indonesia. A company like Isuzu could really set off a trend if they stuck it out and forged ahead with an idea like that.

Old 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

latest rumor,toyota is buying isuzus diesel engines for there new tundra.proably after the g.m. contract is done.i think there are going to be alot of pepole unemployed by isuzu pretty soon,

Old 05-17-2008, 02:10 AM

Living in greater Houston Texas you see some of the newest car on the market first and let me tell you. The new Isuzu models out on the roads now look great! I really though my next car would not be an Isuzu but these new ones might be changing my mind
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>

< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 11-10-2008, 04:24 PM

blah.... i wouldn''t want a new vehicle anyway, i wouldn''t trade my little 93'' pup for nuthin'' that little truck has NEVER EVER let me down EVER even after 207 and some change thousand miles it still gets 25+ combined MPG, all original internals.....love that truck and i don''t like making payments anyway

Quick Reply: rumor or fact