Axiom Talk about Isuzu Axiom related topics here...

04 axiom interchange compatible donors

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Default 04 axiom interchange compatible donors

Hey all I am new here, from Canada near Toronto.
I bought an Axiom 2004 AWD w/ TOD, DFI and have been hard pressed for any info or advice on how to deal with needing parts in Canada.
We have many Rodeos , a few Troopers , very few Acura SLX or Honda passports and almost 0 Axioms.!!!! So Axiom parts are basically a myth but I need to know what can be used off of whats available!! Mostly Rodeos!!!

I need to find rear coils and prefer HD upgraded since I am on 20" low pros and want some mudders for the winter.
Also need to replace the frame ( ouch that turned bad real fast!!!) Its an option. The whole rear had been sugar coated to sell and until I went to have a hitch put on had seemed fine.
Either I weld the hell outta it or bolt the whole thing on a Rodeo frame ... if thats possible even.

I cant find a proper hitch for the '04 spare undermount Direct Fuel Injection AWD model as it has a slight variation from all other models without DFI. Universal is what I bought but the frame is mush where it would have bolted on.

Any advice or opinions are welcomed and respected . I really love it I am about to pay to have it welded back into its glory and finally have a hitch on it but i need coils as well as lift spacers possibly!!

Also the adjustable electronic shocks are not in production anymore and am being told to just disconnect the switch and use standard style slightly longer and heavier duty shocks from Monroe!!! BORING. I like buttons that make my rig go into beast mode lol!

Well thanks in advance.
Im at Westcabo@gmail.com if you can offer 1 on 1 help youd be breaking down borders and spreading the Axiom legacy into the Canadian wild

Cheers,
Jay W
Northern Ontario Canada
705 Trucks member.

Last edited by westcabo; 08-11-2016 at 01:41 PM.