Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

Fashion pioneer

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Default Fashion pioneer

Lightning Eye, butterfly hair, I Liu children, white hair, thick mascara extreme, "IPOD screen, sunglasses, electric sunglasses, resin coating, patent leather corset, tight-fitting briefs, three-dimensional structure, coat, nude color , cans curly hair ... ... "These pieces come together to form a distinctive style, cutting-edge American singer tabbed Lady cheap supra shoes Style. Before she turned out, they can only appear in most of the stage or T stage.
Lady Gaga itself is a bisexual, same time, her actions in support of the LGBT (supra skytop shoes) anti-business.
In Washington, a gay parade, Lady Gaga discrimination against homosexuals for the U.S. military's "does not smell, do not ask, and do not tell" policy, to the roar Osama: "Osama, I know you hear me speech, you really hear me!”
In an interview, Lady Gaga that "want the supra vaider shoes to all the people are gay."
Lady Gaga in the second album "The Fame Monster" in a hit song "Alejandro" of the MV in the indictment of the conservative religious discrimination against gay, gay in order to encourage action against social supra skytop tuf.
Gaga also personally record video or making comments on Twitter, her gay fan support. She also won the GLAAD (Gay Anti-Discrimination League) issued by the outstanding dc skate shoes award.

Old 01-06-2011, 12:43 AM

Gaga was born in Manhattan, New York, an Italian family. Her father, Joseph Germinate, is a network of entrepreneurs, her mother, Cynthia, is a communications assistant. The cheap Oakley sunglassesis their daughter. When Gaga11 years old, she had to be sent to the Manhattan School of Music Zhu Libya school, but later she entered the school of the Sacred Heart Catholic schools.

Old 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM

Past waste landfill with a variety of solid waste accumulation, unpleasant odor, volatile gases out of the air not only cause damage there is still a supra skytop shoes. Now this situation has completely changed, China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation Shanghai Institute one by one seventh in cheap supra shoes, Shandong I Yak incorporation of new energy limited liability company, invest in landfill gas power generation projects, solid waste generated in the gas Zhuanhuan into electrical energy, to achieve a "turning waste into wealth." The project was completed on supra vaider shoes 19 last year and put into use.