General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

2001 Rodeo LS

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:44 PM

Okay, so I was towing an 8'' utility trailer and when I stopped in front of my house, I put the Rodeo in Park and dropped the trailer so I could pull it with my Pickup.

When I went to start the Rodeo again, I could not shift into gear when it was in park. I can start it in Neutral and no problem shifting into gear. It drives great and no problems other than that.

What can I do to reset the Park sensor? Will I have to take it into the shop for $90/hr labor or can I fix this myself.

Thanks.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:46 AM
Banned

A Paul Newman Rolex Daytona With Full Documentation: A Lesson In Buying Vintage| If you've been following us on Twitter you know that we've been in hot pursuit of a great old Rolex.? We're not sure what quite yet but we know it's going to be something unique something you don't see every day (maybe something like this or this ).? The concept of owning a vintage Rolex is great execution rather difficult.? The number and level of fakes out there is alarming and that is why it is best to look for one with original documentation. Now if we were in a slightly different economic situation than we currently are in we'd know exactly which watch we'd buy; the Paul Newman Daytona you see to the left.? The Newman Daytona is one of if not THE grail watch for most of the Hodinkee team.? The black on white configuration to boot.? The thing is we come across Newman Daytonas every single day (a tough life we know) but what makes this one so spectacular is the level of documentation that comes with it.? Not only does this Cosmograph come with original papers and books but the actual original sales receipt!? You can actually see exactly how much was paid for this Rolex way back when corum replica watch where it was purchased and even when it was serviced and how much that cost.? This amount of documentation would be post-worthy on any decent vintage watch but on a Newman Daytona ��it is truly exceptional. If you've been following us on Twitter you know that we've been in hot pursuit of a great old Rolex.? We're not sure what quite yet but we know it's going to be something unique something you don't see every day (maybe something like this or this).? The concept of owning a vintage Rolex is great execution rather difficult.? The number and level of fakes out there is alarming and that is why it is best to look for one with original documentation. Now if we were in a slightly different economic situation than we currently are in we'd know exactly which watch we'd buy; the Paul Newman Daytona you see to the left.? The Newman Daytona is one of if not THE grail watch for most of the Hodinkee team.? The black on white configuration to boot.? The thing is we come across Newman Daytonas every single day (a tough life we know) but what makes this one so spectacular is the level of documentation that comes with it.? Not only does this Cosmograph come with original papers and books but the actual original sales receipt!? You can actually see exactly how much was paid for this Rolex way back when dior malice replica watches where it was purchased and even when it was serviced and how much that cost.? This amount of documentation would be post-worthy on any decent vintage watch but on a Newman Daytona ��it is truly exceptional. Click here for the details of this Rolex Cosmograph 6240 with full documentation exactly what to look for when buying a vintage Rolex. See the rest here: A Paul Newman Rolex Daytona With Full Documentation: A Lesson In Buying Vintage