Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

www.myisuzuparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 04:48 PM

Just wanted to post this info....as a first time Isuzu owner, I find it difficult to obtain parts or information in my area for Isuzu vehicles. I found a Isuzu website that lists all models microfiche/blue print, www.myisuzuparts.com. Many of you may already know of this site, but those who don't can and will find it most helpful. Also, I have trouble locating OEM parts. The followingwebsite seems to have a wide selection of new OEM parts and at a better price than the manufacturer.... www.myisuzuparts.com . Hope this helps at least a few people. Edited by: sicilian68

Old 09-20-2007, 08:47 AM

I like the blue prints! Thanks!

Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Banned

Newswire | RADO SERVES IN SHANGHAI Swiss watch brand Rado was the official timekeeper and “premier partner” of the Shanghai Tennis Masters Cup 2006 in November. A limited edition (650) of the automatic Rado Original patek philippe replica watch featuring the official Shanghai Masters colors (blue and yellow) and the words Shanghai Masters Cup on the dial iwc portuguese fake watch was made for the occasion. The event is restricted to the world’s top eight players in men’s professional tennis. HAMILTON GOES HOLLYWOOD Hamilton and Hollywood Life magazine in November gave Behind the Camera Awards to 10 filmmakers in categories including screenwriting production design cinematography film editing costume design fake movado museum watch props and marketing. Presenters included Christina Applegate Regina King Greg Kinnear replica a lange sohne watches Michael Pena Sharon Stone and James Woods. ENTERPRISING SPIRIT The 2006 Rolex Spirit of Enterprise awards went to three women and two men from Australia France India Thailand and the United Kingdom. They join 55 previous laureates honored by the watch-maker for contributions to science technology replica watches the environment exploration and cultural heritage. Each laureate received $100 000 and an inscribed gold Rolex chronometer at a ceremony in Singapore. Associate laureates received $50 000 and a steel-and-gold Rolex chronometer and are being honored at ceremonies in their own countries.